2020 "Covid-special" Global "Not-The-One" Challenge - details and theme

andybarton

On 9/9/2020 at 2:01 PM, hoppyman said:

I just saw this here in Australia. I'm in.....AND its a Saturday afternoon in Spring here

I am not able to participate now, sorry to the friends I met in the Melbourne challenge.
A long time work colleague passed away suddenly at the height of the Pandemic restrictions here and only now will we be able to get together to salute him. Some friends are joining from across the country here for that afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/7/2020 at 2:40 PM, andybarton said:

Yes - the challenge takes place on one afternoon, so the entry needs to have been taken in that time slot. If you don't start until 14:30, then you can carry on until 16:30, but the shot must have been taken during daylight hours.

Thanks

Nice idea! How can we know with film that the shot has been made at that time? Or do we just trust that

I will give you an email address in this thread on Sunday.

I will collect all of the shots submitted and post them in a new thread in the order in which I receive them, after the "deadline for submission" date has passed. They will be anonymous to everyone except me and the submitting member. Please include the camera ISO details etc in the email that you send to me.

I will give full instructions on how to vote in that thread too. Votes can be made on that thread and I will add them all up and declare the winner at the end.

• Thanks 3