TL Still has 1 second image review...

Don't look for a second? 😀

I assume you are trying to save battery life by disabling it? Or you want to immediately be setting up the next shot? Sorry I can't help you with an answer to your question, but I am curious as to why you want to disable the review. 

Because the OP doesn't want to wait longer before the next shot i guess. For people like truly yours one second is like one century... at least :D. Just kidding but i sympathise with the OP. My CL's lag is much shorter though... Rick, are you sure you've disabled Auto Review?

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

7 hours ago, bejersey said:

Hi..My TL is still showing  an image up on the LCD for about a second after I shoot the image..even though I have turned OFF the image review in the menu. Is this the way it is or is there something else I need to do. Thank you

Rick Smith

It is due to very slow CPU. I gave up with deactivating auto-review of my T. It is faster to keep a 1sec auto review instead.

Like that you can also check the photo instead of staring at a black screen. 

By the way, it is really useful. Because live view from T is quite bad to predict how the photo will end up being recorded. So you better check it.