M10-P with firmware problem?

jaipurdiary

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have just bought a used M10-P but I can't connect the Leica Fotos app to the body at all.   The body was already updated to latest firmware - 2.7.5.0 - when I got it.

The body is supposed to have a menu item ‘Leica Fotos’ which gives a QR code which can be scanned in the app. Instead, it has a menu item ‘WLAN’ (which I understand was the old menu item from previous firmware). When you go into that it offers the option of turning WLAN on, which takes a while but never offers a QR code. That means you can't connect to the app. It also makes me wonder if there is a problem with this software.   I have tried re-flashing the firmware but it doesn’t allow that. I have reset the camera several times, which has not helped.   Anything I can do to fix this? All help appreciated!

On 7/25/2020 at 9:32 PM, jaipurdiary said:

I have just bought a used M10-P but I can't connect the Leica Fotos app to the body at all.   The body was already updated to latest firmware - 2.7.5.0 - when I got it.

The body is supposed to have a menu item ‘Leica Fotos’ which gives a QR code which can be scanned in the app. Instead, it has a menu item ‘WLAN’ (which I understand was the old menu item from previous firmware). When you go into that it offers the option of turning WLAN on, which takes a while but never offers a QR code. That means you can't connect to the app. It also makes me wonder if there is a problem with this software.   I have tried re-flashing the firmware but it doesn’t allow that. I have reset the camera several times, which has not helped.   Anything I can do to fix this? All help appreciated!https://9apps.ooo/

• Fast continuous shooting in Live View mode: Fixed screen freeze issue in ‘Continuous High’ mode while using Live View.

• Incorrect regional GPS information: There were regional deviations in the GPS information. This bug has been fixed. (Please Note: GPS functionality requires the use of the Leica Visoflex EVF)

• Stability of the connection between the camera and Leica FOTOS: Fixed connection issue between camera and app with more than 800 images on the camera.