DMR Module battery’s anybody interested?

loosemclaren

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi having just got a DMR with a failed battery I’m making my own. If anybody is interested I can supply STL files to make your own case. I’m using an off the shelf lipo battery £8 each so let me know if there is any interest. I will put the models on Thingyverse when I’m finished. Just waiting for connectors to turn up at the moment.

Rich

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

I'm interested, as one of mine has died and the other is on it's way out.  Unfortunately I don't have a 3D printer but would be happy to pay a reasonable price if you could print them out for me, and provide the source for the battery.

Prototype coming along well. But unfortunately I fear the R9 I acquired with the DMR has a transport issue.

initially it powered fine but wouldn’t fire. I went through the whole rewind reset thing and it eventually fired once but then didn’t rewind. Any ideas enyone?

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

You may find the camera is ok, my R8 DMR does this when there isn't enough charge in the battery.  Sort of half winds on but can't seem to finish.  If you finish winding it on by hand it will still take pictures and save them to disk.

Prototypes look good.

Edited by Bobitybob

On 7/21/2020 at 6:57 PM, Bobitybob said:

I'm interested, as one of mine has died and the other is on it's way out.  Unfortunately I don't have a 3D printer but would be happy to pay a reasonable price if you could print them out for me, and provide the source for the battery.

I’m interested and in the same position as Bob.  Many thanks!  

Al

• 1 month later...
Am 21.7.2020 um 19:57 schrieb Bobitybob:

Me too

But I've send loosemclaren a message and no response!!

• 1 month later...