M10-R SHIPPING?

m410

4 hours ago, yggdra.omega said:

Do Leica stores tend to have bodies for sale to the public on launch days, or do they wait to go through everyone on the waiting list before having them available for sale?

They tend to get small batches in the days immediately following the launch, hence reports of them arriving in the US Monday.

From the sound of it most major stores, Leica and others, will have several M10-Rs to dispense starting Monday.  It's the following week that you have to worry about if you aren't one of the lucky first two or so.  Waiting lists might be lengthy on this one.

Edited by scott kirkpatrick

I'm reliably informed that Leica UK starts shipping today Monday 20th July - I'm on the list so they're saying its will be sent out tonight for delivery tomorrow.

I think Scott is absolutely right in that there is clearly a small batch ready to go to those who put themselves on the list but come next week who knows ....

3 hours ago, Chaemono said:

Not for long.  The black is already out of stock, if I understand what unverfuegbar means.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb scott kirkpatrick:

Not for long.  The black is already out of stock, if I understand what unverfuegbar means.

They probably had a handful and sold out fast. It says now the black ships in two weeks, the silver still in two to three days. A two week wait isn’t too bad. 

5 minutes ago, scott kirkpatrick said:

A big US store gets two per week if nothing goes wrong.  So there is value in camping on the online store website waiting for a wave to come through.

Or signing up at the online store to be notified when available (don’t know if that actually works).

Jeff