rawlit

walking with TTartisan 50mm 0.95

Posted (edited)

How come? Is the lens already available in shops or on the internet?

It would be interesting to know how the lens performs compared to the Noctilux.

I cannot find the exif information.👶

Edited by 01maciel

Would love to see more shots and finally reviews of this lens compared to the Noctilux also. 

Which is written by Artisan itself. Thus not objective.

I am still searching for the focus point of The photo of TS. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ERA23
      Hey everyone,
      I wanted to create a bit of a fun competition. Given the scary times we are all living in, Halloween this year will be spent in our homes and probably there wont be any trick or treaters. That is why its a perfect opportunity to share your “scariest” shots. These can be shots of scary subjects, scary edits or simply creepy shots you have taken.
      Rules: 
      Must be taken with 28-35-50-75-90mm lens One post per person (if you are going to post a second one please specify on the second post that it is indeed a second post) All type of photography is allowed Winners will be picked by the amount of likes on individual posts (I’m open to suggestions If you have any)  
      Good competition to everyone cant wait to see your best shots.

• By japo
      m10m apo50

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Bernardang
      A mint Leica 50mm 0.95 Noctilux for sale, complete with box. $8750. Preferably US sale.
    • By RF’sDelight
      Even if most of you are checking Leicarumors.com from time to time, here's is another interesting Leica heritage lens edition:

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Source: https://leicarumors.com/2020/09/14/this-is-the-new-leica-noctilux-m-50mm-f-1-2-asph-heritage-limited-edition-lens.aspx/#more-68155
    • By Harpomatic
      Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know I published a review of the TTArtisan 50mm 0.95 lens and I think the findings might be interesting for you.
      I hope you enjoy the reading!
      Flavio