Compatible batteries

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I learned the hard way regarding CL battery drainage.  After a little research via B&H, I bought three Power 2000 batteries, DMW-BLC12PP, 7.2v, 1500mAh, 10.8Wh for under $20 each.  I also bought a Watson dual battery charger with plates for the Leica batteries, the Canon R6 and M5.  I NEVER leave any battery in the camera body.  So far, three years, the Power 2000's work well.  I get between 125 and 150 pictures per battery.

2 hours ago, mktgdoc said:

I learned the hard way regarding CL battery drainage.  After a little research via B&H, I bought three Power 2000 batteries, DMW-BLC12PP, 7.2v, 1500mAh, 10.8Wh for under $20 each.  I also bought a Watson dual battery charger with plates for the Leica batteries, the Canon R6 and M5.  I NEVER leave any battery in the camera body.  So far, three years, the Power 2000's work well.  I get between 125 and 150 pictures per battery.

Thank you for your response. I'm looking for BP-DC13 not BP-DC12.

On 12/28/2022 at 4:55 PM, Psrkn said:

I just bought a used TL2 that came with a BP-DC13 Leica battery. I need more of the original battery or a compatible one.

Please advise!

Subtel sells a remplacement BP-DC13 battery for 19.95 EUR here. I have no experience with it though.