Anyone in Shanghai?

7 hours ago, octo said:

May be going to Shanghai 19th and 20th of October and again 10th to 15th of November for work: who knows!

You haven't quite got the hang of retirement yet have you, Philippe? 😄

Pete.

PS, I hope you and Elisa are both in good health.

• Like 1

Dear Ken,

I live in Weihai, Shandong Province, however I regularly drive to Shanghai as essentially a tourist, during both Spring and Autumn.  The team at Leica Store Shanghai are extremely friendly and they should be able to advise you about "photography trips", although I am not quite sure what you are asking here. In this respect, please accept my apologies.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Hello Pete,

It's hard to say no: I have been tech director of the Nice National Theatre to replace their own TD who was seriously ill since February. I left my post 2 weeks ago as they found a proper replacement but...but: I am still going to the theatre to shoot the story of a creation, from reading the text, taking the measures of the comedians, fittings of costumes, etc. I used an M2 and an MP and 28, 35 and 75 Summicron until I got my M7 back - and in working order, this time, back from Leica Germany- Tmax @ 800 ASA. The performance will take place on the Castle hill, outdoor, end of August.

Just lurking on the forum, I am happy to see that the Usual Suspects (I have a list of names!) seem to be as committed as ever to get out and shoot! So, I am sure we shall meet in Athens in October; until then, take good care of tourself!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1