seller question

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello, Hope this is in the right place for this.

Does anyone have feedback for a seller on e-bay "camera-gentleman", he has some Elmar lens that are very reasonable and wanted to make sure he sells genuine Leica lens.

I have sent him a message but have not heard back yet, he has 100% feedback so I feel pretty confident.

Thanks

Don

There's been a recent spate of fraudsters offering for sale Leica, Hasselblad, and high end Canon gear at really low prices. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is often a note that it isn't an auction, but the seller, outside of Ebay will sell it to you for several thousand dollars. It is a true scam and against Ebay regulations...easy to report hacked real sellers' sites (which these people do) so when you check their feedback it looks fine. I'd look at your seller's feedback and specifically if he sold Leica gear, and if he has a store and it is selling photo related products.

Well I tried searching sellers other items and it came up 0 and I went to their store and also 0 so it looks fishy, as I found at least one more lens under the seller.

I will pass

If seller contacts me I will advise.

Thanks

Don

vor 4 Stunden schrieb 45govt:

Hello

Thanks for the reply

The seller has 13000+ feedback at 100% and in the feedback there are Leica Rolleiflex Hassleblad etc. but most in German so I can not read.

Thanks

Don

and one of the positive feedbacks was written be me a few days ago 🙂 the seller was formerly known as Foto-Brell, is long time in business and serious.

• Like 1