Jo Geier, Vienna

Musotographer

23 minutes ago, Musotographer said:

Does anyone have any experience of dealing with this firm please, especially by mail order? They have something which interests me, but I don't know them at all.

Jo Geier used to work for Leica Shop in Vienna. I dealt with him a couple of years ago, great service & no complaints.

Jo is a great guy.  He looks out for equipment on my wish list and lets me know before posting on his website when he has something of interest for me.  I purchase from him without hesitation, either from his web store or from the Wetzlar Auction that he runs with Lars Netopil.

• 4 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I went ahead and ordered from them - a Noctilux f1. The whole experience was excellent, very straightforward, and honest - Karl Geier actually said to me at one point, "No-one needs a Noctilux" - so no high-pressure salesmanship there then. 🙂

I ordered last Wednesday, and in spite of an Austrian public holiday and the weekend intervening, the lens was in my hands this afternoon and with complimentary p&p. Really first-rate service, and thank you all for recommending them.