Capture One Pro 20 NOW ON SALE

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Phase One Capture One Pro 20 (Download) IS RIGHT NOW ON SALE AT B&H.

Price: $299.00
Price Drop: -$120.00
Current Price: $179.00

AND includes a $25 B&H gift card.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1536186-REG/phase_one_88200033_capture_one_pro_download.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got CO20 two months ago with a coupon code discount of 25%. It was $224 of $299 for the perpetual license. The actual deal is much better.

And I guess there is a before and after when you use CO. Much much better than Adobe Lr.

Awesome deal for people interested on the change. Highly recommended 

Quoting from the review "The ability to be able to edit with layers is what sets Capture One apart from the rest of the crowd."  The reviewer must have never heard about Photoshop.  Further no one supports .dng files better than Adobe.  It is fine to love Capture One;  Capture One is a great photo editing program.  But false claims don't help the review.  Download the trial versions and see what each one is like.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

22 minutes ago, otto.f said:

Does it make it worth while to buy an M10 now? Because a review https://www.thephoblographer.com/2019/12/04/review-capture-one-20-more-refined-and-more-powerful-than-ever/  suggests that color management is easier and better. I would need that for my M10 shots.

From what I read in a different thread, it doesn’t yet support the M10-P. Enough people have asked for it that it is theoretically now on their “to do” list and off their customer request list.

I see a post of May 19 that says it’s repaired now for the M10-D, wonder if that wipes the M10P clean too:

On 5/19/2020 at 11:51 PM, Chris said: 

And a quick update. The last Capture One update finally fixed the Leica M10-D.

I no longer need to adjust the M10-D's files EXIF data to represent a usual Leica M10. No more color shifts etc. I'm finally a happy C1 customer again. 🙂 

Edited by otto.f
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, otto.f said:

I see a post of May 19 that says it’s repaired now for the M10-D, wonder if that wipes the M10P clean too

The Capture One website only shows support for M10 and M10 Monochrom in the M10 family: https://support.captureone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002718118-Camera-models-and-RAW-files-support-in-Capture-One-#h_e31f8dc2-40f0-43ca-acf8-b043d20d08e4

They don't mention M10-D here.

The M10P does work with C1 and I believe I have also read somewhere the M10D works too.

Initially the M10P DNG files used to be overly saturated and I created my own ICC profile or used DNG Neutral as a profile.  However since the update I can now select the Leica M10 Generic profile and everything work ok and the colours are good too.

If you look at the link above that Gerbs has Kindly posted you will see that it only shows support for the M10, however, if you look at the Leica M9 it doesn't suggest it supports the M9P or even the M240P but it does.  

I think if C1 created an ICC name for every variation of the M digital cameras the list would become quite long.

I hope this helps.

• Thanks 2

I have downloaded the 30 day trial. I used this years ago, but moved over to LR.

There's no way I can get past the "Enter your licence code" page. It just takes me back to another download page.

Not great, I have to say.

12 minutes ago, andybarton said:

I have downloaded the 30 day trial. I used this years ago, but moved over to LR.

There's no way I can get past the "Enter your licence code" page. It just takes me back to another download page.

Not great, I have to say.

See if this helps. If it does, I'd consider buying it soon (like this week) to get the deal that they are currently offering. Pay once: no subscription. And no, I have no connection to them. Just watched a number of videos on it and liked what I saw, and now like what I have in front of me.

https://support.captureone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003989297-How-to-activate-your-Capture-One-trial-

On 5/27/2020 at 1:37 PM, Gerbs said:

I just was on B&H, the price has been dropped another $10 to $169.94, plus you still get the $25 B&H gift card.

That super deal is gone now, price is $179, still with the gift card... so still a great price.