Leica M10P serious wifi issue

pewimap

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have a silver M10p, but it had a problem. 
I open Leica Fotos to turn on Wifi, but it keep rotating and stop at this screen for hours, and it cannot starting any WLAN.
0?ui=2&ik=b49f4bed00&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r1284570937858803684&th=171e91bbcef9c99f&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_876-OOwRo_UVVjy1fvy38w1L1rpDnZE8wu4iXSzSPshsQOsFWGWJfDkbue7nAWP8kTaeIy9gJdB9jib7i-cLSYoyPwANLr0EKB5kqWwrBzPGK5RCJgJXAeCU&disp=emb&realattid=171e91b0b8cf1fb74621
The firmware is latest. And this is the first time I use this function when I bought it. And it did not work.
Hope you can help
Thanks

I use Fotos with my M10-D, which is very similar to the M10-P but needs Fotos to set some of its parameters.  It works fine.  Have you done the following:

Turn camera ON

Menu > third or fourth menu page  and Fotos . turn it ON  (I moved this to the favorites page, which comes up first

Now when the WiFi startsd you will have a square code showing on the LCD

Start Fotos., go to add new camera, select M10-P

capture the bar code with the phone's camera

If it doesn't connect on the first try, try again.  pressing the shutter button on the camera to wake it up may help.  I sometimes takes more than one try.

No square code, does a square code show up on the LCD but no wifi signal?  You can check for the signal being present by using your phone.  Go to Systems/WiFi, and click on the current WiFi connection to see a list of others that are available.  Remember that it takes 1-2 minutes for the Leica wifi chip to warm up and present a signal.