Leica M10 Expanded Guide free to UK user

Chazphoto

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone, I've been looking at purchasing this book as an additional reference guide to ensure I am using my M10 in the most efficient way. I wouldn't purchase a Kindle version but did consider the Apple Books one as I'd always have it with me in the field. However, I'm leaning towards a hardcover as I would like to build up a little collection of Leica books. 

For those that have a copy, what are your thoughts on this book? Does it really contain a wealth of information and a lot of useful tips?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry I missed this until now.  The book is basically a retelling of the manual with some additional sections in basic photographic technique, accessories and Lightroom.  I had one with the M9 and most of that content is redeployed for the M10 book.   Overall, if you’re new to the cameras it is nice to have and easier to read than the manual and it does have some advice on why to choose what settings etc.   However, if you’ve read the manual and internet guides, plus this forum, then you’ll find the book pretty basic and not adding much value.  

cheers

chazphoto