What's in your Leica M10 camera bag?

LBJ2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Since many of us are under some sort of quarantine in April 2020, I thought I might start a thread to show off our gear. I've always enjoyed seeing other posts and blogs about "What's in my camera bag" so here is my own first attempt at the same. Let's have some fun, please join me and post "What's in your Leica M10-P/D/M/X camera bag? 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

This kit includes:

M10 + Grip + 35 Summilux ASPH/FLE ( My favorite walk around) + the new and exciting Voigtlander Nokton 75/ 1.5 + iPad Pro 2018 with Leica Fotos app ( love the Fotos App + Lightroom CC for iPad so powerful and practical)

Bag = Oberwerth William 

• Like 13

Nice topic. I can not send any photo but in the morning I will. In my Billingham Hadley pro small I have the new iPad pro 11 inch, m10 with 21 sem on it , in the middle section 35 summicron and the battery case including 2 spare batteries and 4 64gb sd cards and in the last section evf and my sunglasses .. on the two front pockets connectors and charge cables for iPad and my montblanc 146 pen and small notebook. At the back zipper part my wallet and my phone.. 

• Like 2

• Like 8

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My bag is small, it is a tamrac Apache 2.2, the content is a M10-D, M6, APO Summicron 50, Summilux 35, Elmarit 28 ASPH. Elmarit 21, films, memory cards etc.

For those having similar interest, have a look here:

https://www.japancamerahunter.com/category/in-your-bag/

Edited by AndreasG
  • Like 4

Das Wesentliche

• Like 8

Burgundy red canvas Billingham 72 (really one of my absolute favourite Billinghams) with Leica MP 0.58 and 28 Elmarit-M ASPH (II). 

Lens cap, two spare batteries, and a couple of rolls of Ektar 100.  Perfect!

Photos when I get around to it - but I think most of you know what these look like :)

On 4/29/2020 at 6:57 PM, double_0_se7en said:

Nice topic. I can not send any photo but in the morning I will. In my Billingham Hadley pro small I have the new iPad pro 11 inch, m10 with 21 sem on it , in the middle section 35 summicron and the battery case including 2 spare batteries and 4 64gb sd cards and in the last section evf and my sunglasses .. on the two front pockets connectors and charge cables for iPad and my montblanc 146 pen and small notebook. At the back zipper part my wallet and my phone.. 

No pressure 😁. Any old snap would be interesting. . 

M10, M6, 15mm Heliar III, 35mm FLE, 35mm ColorSkopar, 50mm/2 v3, 75mm/2, Leitz tabletop tripod (always in the bag).

For lightweight option this is pared down to one body and 15/35/75. The tiny 35 Color-Skopar is the preferred 35 if light is good, FLE if it’s dim/dark. 

Amusingly one EOS 1DX body only just fits into this bag!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1