Posted (edited)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Curious as to if this is lens haze or not . Have not noticed anything in the photographs . Thanks

Edited by Blake k

Looks like haze and maybe even a couple spots of fungus. A CLA is a good idea.

Agree with both @jaapv and @a5m, if you do have any fungus and the lens is important to you, get a CLA sooner rather than later... or it may eat some coatings you wish it had not....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Holger1
      Alle SW-Aufnahmen sind mit der LEICA S entstanden.

• By Wim de Boer
      Hi there, 
      my name is Wim, I’m from the Netherlands and I am new on this forum. I came here because i bought a Old black leica camera in a thriftstore. 

I got curious about the name of the model, if i can make it work, it’s value, and if i could clean and (if needed) repair it myself or if its better to bring it to an expert. I already did some research on the forum but i couldnt find my exact model and lens. 

Here are some pictures. I hope you can help me out with some info!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By pthean
      Hi All, 
      I put the Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Classic on my SL2. It is not a recognized lens, so I chose the Summilux M1:1.4/35 ASPH. 11873 lens profile.  Everything works great except the Aperture setting recorded on the shot does not match the aperture setting that I used on the Lens. I have also tried the 2 other M 35mm lens profiles in the menu with different but still incorrect Aperture recorded in the shot.
      Can someone share with me how to capture the right Aperture used? Do I need to create a custom lens profile? And if so, how do I do that?
      Thanks much for your help.
      -patrick.
    • By 84bravo
      I have the 12586 lens hood for the 50mm f1.4 pre-asph lens. The unit unscrews to accept filters (I assume). What series size filters do I need and how are they held in place? I understand that I need to use a special slim 43mm filter if I want to hood to fit, but I'd rather just use drop in filters if that is possible. Why else would the hood unscrew into two parts otherwise?
      Thanks
      LarryK
    • By Holger1
      leitz_park:
      "Liebe Freunde der Leica-Fotografie,
      wir freuen uns darauf, ab kommender Woche die Türen des Ernst Leitz Museums für Sie wieder öffnen zu können!

Das Ernst Leitz Museum mit den beiden Ausstellungen „Dr. Paul Wolff & Tritschler. Licht und Schatten – Fotografien 1920 bis 1950“ und der neuen Ausstellung „KOUDELKA – Exiles and Panoramas 1968 – 2012“, ist ab Montag, den 11. Mai wieder für alle Besucher von Montags bis Sonntag, 10-18 Uhr geöffnet.
      Bitte beachten Sie, dass auch im Ernst Leitz Museum die Sicherheitsvorkehrungen in Form von Mund- und Nasenbedeckung und Sicherheitsabstand gelten und einzuhalten sind."