FREE - live stream. The Lockdown Diaries

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Since lockdown was announced, like many others I decided to build a small but functional studio in my spare bedroom. I learnt how to live stream and built this with minimal investment in kit - just countless cables from Amazon but it's all come together well. I'm a pro photographer and video producer and will be hosting the show. 

On Thursday 23rd April at 1700GMT it will be the first of a series of FREE programmes called 'The Lockdown Diaries'.  In association with Professional Photography Magazine. 

It will be a mix of live chat, photo and videos. Essentially the format of a TV show but all live streamed - and with interactive polling and Q&A. 

The first guest will be well known to many photographers, especially wedding photographers. He has used Leica M's for many years. Pre-digital all his work was B&W and shot on film M's

There's more in the series to come but this one is going to be great. 

https://www.crowdcast.io/e/lockdownjeff

Jeff Ascough is one of the world’s best wedding photographers. 

Now he's in lockdown.
n this exclusive live and interactive show, we'll take a look at his move from wedding  to street photography after 30 years of being at the very top of his game.

Over his  thirty-year career as a photographer, he's covered more than 1500 wedding assignments for people from all walks of life; from the girl-next-door to rock stars and celebrities. 

Jeff will take us behind the scenes of his home, studio and perhaps even a peek into his 'man cave'. 

How's he coping in Lockdown? 

How is he keeping his business running?

What will happen to event photography in  a post Covid-19 era?

We'll also be answering as many questions as we can get through, so please save your place right now and get your questions in. 

Jeff has been hailed by the BBC as one of the top 5 wedding photographers in the world and the 100 most influential photographers of all time by Professional Photographer magazine. 

He's the only British wedding photographer to be included in American Photo’s list of the ten best wedding photographers in the world.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jkcampbell2 said:

The world is changing and we are find new ways to share and communicate. Best of luck with your new adventure, looking forward to your first live stream! Cheers, jc

Thank you sir - it's been a really interesting learning experience if nothing else and at least I now have a new skill!

I do have all the cameras and lights etc - so a few 'bits' were needed- but only cables etc.