2 on the beach

J.Haarmann

• 2 weeks later...

J. Haarmann,  Your photograph in Post #1 is beyond superb.  The color, light, texture, composition all come together in the most excellent way.  Clearly, your photograph makes the viewer; Stop, Look, Think and in this case for me, Feel something about the moment in time.  These aforementioned characteristics IMO, are the mark of a photograph that separates a mere photo from that of a superb photograph.  Hopefully your photographic talent and art will continue in this fashion, you will become what I call a true, "Visionary Impressionist".  Bravo!  r/ Mark

• Thanks 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

vor 5 Stunden schrieb LeicaR10:

J. Haarmann,  Your photograph in Post #1 is beyond superb.  The color, light, texture, composition all come together in the most excellent way.  Clearly, your photograph makes the viewer; Stop, Look, Think and in this case for me, Feel something about the moment in time.  These aforementioned characteristics IMO, are the mark of a photograph that separates a mere photo from that of a superb photograph.  Hopefully your photographic talent and art will continue in this fashion, you will become what I call a true, "Visionary Impressionist".  Bravo!  r/ Mark

Thank you very much for your words, Mark. As in "broken seashell" much appriciated. I process photos of the seaside in this way since 6 or 7 years. In the beginning, I used photos, I took without this processing in my mind. Later, I try to take photos to process them in this way and I called it "nature.digital.art" to make clear, that a nature-photo becomes "art" in a digital way. You can find more of them on my website nature.digital.art or here in the LUF: nature.digital.art.

Regards Joerg

• Thanks 1

Joerg,  I looked at your photographic art works.  It is IMO, both Impressionist and Visionary.  It is definitely not something "ordinary nor boring".  I especially like the photographs with the people being part of the natural scenes.  Hopefully you hold exhibitions with your superb photographs to share your vision with the world.  Beautiful, creative and extraordinary photographic art.  r/ Mark

Edited by LeicaR10
  • Thanks 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb LeicaR10:

Joerg,  I looked at your photographic art works.  It is IMO, both Visionary and Impressionist.  It is definitely not something "ordinary nor boring".  I especially like the photographs with the people being part of the natural scenes.  Hopefully you have held exhibitions with your superb photographs to share your vision with the world.  Beautiful, creative and extraordinary photographic art.  r/ Mark

I did, Mark. You also will find some pictures of my exhibitions on my website. Unfortunately is the site only in german😟 Processing photos with people in the scene is much more dificult then without. They always are on their position in the photo before processing.

Regards Joerg

• Like 1