Visoflex adapters

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am wondering what the Leica adapter is for M Visoflex lenses to the CL (or with M mount to CL). I have a TZOON for screw mount Viso lenses, but just wondering about M mount Viso lenses. Kipon seems to have one, but would trust a Leica adapter. The TZOON works great with my 200 Telyt. I am looking at a 400 f5.6 Telyt M, been photographing birds lately. Right now my 400 is a cobbled together Canon FD 200 f4 with a 2X adapter, I also have a 400 Fern Kilar but it weighs a ton and a half.

Edited by tommonego@gmail.com

• 11 months later...

I just purchased a 400 telyt 5.6 with a Leica screw to m adapter thinking I could use it with my L-M adaper...had to shave a bit off the tab on the screw to m adapter to get it past my CL body.  It's not focusing, probably because the distance to the sensor is off. Would love to know if there's a workaround.

The TZOON adapter works, a little hard to find but worth looking for. The TZOON will reqire an LTM to M adapter, mine came with one. I have it on a 200 screw mt Telyt for Viso, I have also used it with my 400 Fern Kilar. There is also an OUBIO adapter for screw mt Viso lenses to an M mount Visoflex. Visoflex 2s are cheap so you could get an OUBIO and a Viso 2 and use the head as a spacer. My 400 came with a TeleVit which is excellent. I use these on a CL.

Edited by tommonego@gmail.com