Leica Lightroom Preset

Advertisement (gone after registration)

A few years ago I came across a LR preset for emulating the "m9" look, so to speak.  As I recall, the point was to make M240 images look like m9 images.  Due to a series of missteps I have lost the preset.  Does anyone know of this preset or how I might find it.  For me, It was terrific.

Thank you, Mr. Barton.  This may work; however, the specific preset I had found was from an author on the internet.  If no-one comes up with a suggested person or source, then I may but the presets.  To be fair, I had upgraded to os Catalina and lost my ability use LR 6.10 and most of the data related to LR including "user presets".  I no longer use LR, but I wanted to find the preset to see what he did and see if I could translate to another editor.  Again, thanks for your help.

Jack

No, it was not.  I have racked my brain, such as it is.  He was some sort of Leica/Lightroom guru.  May try so of his presets if nothing comes up.  I have been struggling with this for months!  I can remember most of what he did but one of the keys was an adjustment in colors (red and orange).

Cheers,  Jack

Edited by bonjac

• 1 month later...