The Leica Forum In Times Of Corona

LUF Admin

I love the idea of fellow street photographers, shooting objects and/or scenes from their homes as many of us are under self-imposed limits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I can only imagine how unique everyone's abode is: single family homes, condominiums, flats, walk-ups, high rise apartments, et al. 

The breadth of interests and uniqueness of every photographers eye could make for a great thread....where do I sign up? "The introspective of confinement"--very cool...

Very appropriate thread - thanks for starting it.  

I have my new M10, and all of a sudden I no longer have places accessible to me to use it.  So, I've spent the time learning the camera better, and taking photos from my balcony of the outside world, Biscayne Bay, with the city of Miami in the background.  I just watch for hours, waiting for photo opportunities to come to me.  I post them in the regular M10 picture thread, and send out as a mailing to many of my friends.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

From "down under" well said Andreas. Yesterday I purchased Capture One 20 and look forward to learning how to do some post processing of my 2019 photos. Steep learning curve ahead.

From  the Forum I can travel the world thanks to the fabulous images members contribute. I enjoy reading and learning from the many discussion forums and the vast "wisdom" imparted on so many diverse subjects.

So, thanks Leica Forum members and I pray for good health for you and your families and friends.

Warren (Southern is my first name)   

• Thanks 1