The Leica CL Review

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The Leica CL is a very underrated camera and for those that have not used one yet, I really think it's a fantastic travel companion to your full-frame Leica equivalents.

The lightweight package and the exceptional glass that are available for it, it may be the new gateway drug into the Leica system.
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, CosmoM3 said:

The Leica CL is a very underrated camera and for those that have not used one yet, I really think it's a fantastic travel companion to your full-frame Leica equivalents.

The lightweight package and the exceptional glass that are available for it, it may be the new gateway drug into the Leica system.

You're a terrific writer: I quite enjoyed your review. As to your passion for the camera, you're preaching to the choir. But that's okay, because choir practice has been called off for the next couple of months.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Yes, as Ken says you are mostly preaching to the converted at this point seeing as the CL has been around nearly two and half years but I did enjoy your writing style, could have done with a few less adverts😃!  Nice images, especially the last, congrats!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Boojay said:

Yes, as Ken says you are mostly preaching to the converted at this point seeing as the CL has been around nearly two and half years but I did enjoy your writing style, could have done with a few less adverts😃!  Nice images, especially the last, congrats!  

need the income to pay for the lenses/rentals!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bags27 said:

You're a terrific writer: I quite enjoyed your review. As to your passion for the camera, you're preaching to the choir. But that's okay, because choir practice has been called off for the next couple of months.

thank you! My friend wrote that article as part of his whimsical series of coping with addiction LOL

Love my CL, it is actually now officially the longest digital camera I have ever had, I usually get rid of gear regular but the CL is still around with the first lenses I got with it, 11-23 & 35 Lux around 2 years ago. 

Nice review

• Like 1