Any Leica Dealer who has an S3 in stock?

lik

5 hours ago, helged said:

But as is said: "Good things come to those who wait"...

Well let’s hope so but if camera manufacturers can’t deliver cameras then the dealers can’t sell any and revenues will disappear, this might be a disaster for smaller dealers 

B&H site says end of March ?

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

5 hours ago, Chaemono said:

How does the DR of the S3 at base ISO compare to the SL2?  You mentioned the impressive high ISO performance vs. the SL/SL2 already but I was wondering if you had a chance to compare DR, too.

Much better than SL; possibly 2(+) stops, although I didn't test it. So better than SL2 as well.

3 hours ago, Chaemono said:

Lucky you.  My guess is, it’s harder to find toilette paper than an S3 right now. 

It has always puzzled me why bidets are not more widespread outside of Italy :) . Seriously though, getting a new camera when one is restricted from traveling and all models have canceled their tours, makes me think. But perhaps it is time to rediscover beauty in one's own back-yard (have been doing so with my new Q2, while keeping the recommended "social distance", as should be evident from the picture :) ...I hope the distance is social enough..

Edited by albireo_double
  • Like 3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb albireo_double:

It has always puzzled me why bidets are not more widespread outside of Italy :) . Seriously though, getting a new camera when one is restricted from traveling and all models have canceled their tours, makes me think. But perhaps it is time to rediscover beauty in one's own back-yard (have been doing so with my new Q2, while keeping the recommended "social distance", as should be evident from the picture :) ...I hope the distance is social enough..

I'd say, highly unlikely that someone will transmit the "foreign virus" to you.  I prefer my M10 Monochrom to any other camera anyway.

I ordered an S3 two days ago online to play around with.  It was delivered today.  I don’t need it, it’s too big and an overkill for my needs.  But I figured, either put the money in the stock market and lose all of it or buy an S3 and lose half of it. 😂  I’m only intrigued to see how malleable the files are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, skimmel said:

Leica SOHO in NY shows them as in stock.

I just called out of curiosity.  They have one only.  And unlikely to get more anytime soon as the distribution to the area was just shut down.  Frankly I’m surprised the stores are still open.

Jeff

50 minutes ago, Chaemono said:

I ordered an S3 two days ago online to play around with.  It was delivered today.  I don’t need it, it’s too big and an overkill for my needs.  But I figured, either put the money in the stock market and lose all of it or buy an S3 and lose half of it. 😂  I’m only intrigued to see how malleable the files are.

Please chime in with your findings...!