cl: no luck with sooc jpgs so far

Advertisement (gone after registration)

4 minutes ago, lykaman said:

For Posting images from a Mac, I use Preview (not perfect but allows basic PP and resizing) - surely Posting in/on the Forum is just a guide to the real image,, There are too many variables to ensure a perfect reproduction of an image..   L

indeed, preview is very handy and useful for about 90-95% of what i'd do in an editor. but i've really come to love the body and lens profile modules in dxo photolab which apply laboratory-tested corrections to your images. and it's also one of the acknowledged best raw editors on the market for my occasional use of raw. and unfortunately, there's no cl module. it's likely just a matter of dxo copying the tl or tl2 module and changing the tag to cl, but bottom line is no module yet.

/guy

2 minutes ago, gteague said:

indeed, preview is very handy and useful for about 90-95% of what i'd do in an editor. but i've really come to love the body and lens profile modules in dxo photolab which apply laboratory-tested corrections to your images. and it's also one of the acknowledged best raw editors on the market for my occasional use of raw. and unfortunately, there's no cl module. it's likely just a matter of dxo copying the tl or tl2 module and changing the tag to cl, but bottom line is no module yet.

/guy

Some time ago I started Posting the Get Info Exif info, I was asked not to do this as members using mobile devices had downloading/reading issues.. One can always manually enter the EXIF info within a border or within the Post text.. Anyone needing the EXIF info can always request the info via a Message..  My Motto, Make It Simple & Easy --  L