New Billingham bag on the market: Leica SL2

alainD

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I was looking for a smallish bag to carry my SL2 with the 24-90mm and the grip. One of the bag I had my eyes on was the Billingham SL, but it looked a tad too small to carry the grip in it, even detached. To my surprise, when I was browsing the Leica Store Manchester a couple days ago, I saw there was an update Billingham Leica SL2 available... Even better, it was available in black, tan or sage (green). I ordered it immediately in sage color and it arrived this morning. Quality is even better than what I expected from a Billingham Leica bag. I had the combination M bag, this one is better made. Zippers are now weather proof. Diamond padding (already on the original SL bag, as I understand) is very nice.  It looks indeed a bit longer than the original Leica SL bag. I can fit the camera and the zoom perfectly in it, and I can put the grip, detached, in the adjustable compartment next to it.

Makes me very happy!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Thanks 1