Aegean Sunset

darkness30

Mehmet -

expect to see your lovely photos from your garden or from your father's (or is it father-in-law's) garden. These are a refreshing change, and well seen, well composed and well exposed. In #1, before I scrolled down I expected it to be pleasant, but not more than that. By your including the boat and bit of shoreline the photo really works. Number two is pure beauty and relaxation.

John, Stuart and Haim, thank you for your kind comments. Stuart, i am also looking diifferently to my subjects after all those flower pictures i think its my learning curve :) The second shot was done with a dropped 24mm elmarit that i bought for $200. Isnt it a bargain?? Believe me, lens looks horrible but the images show quality of leica.

Thanks,

Mehmet

Memhet,

Good to see you back posting your pictures again. Both of these are beautiful, in the first one I especially like how you caught the play of orange light along the waves coming along side of the boat and up onto the beach.

Richard

Thank you very much my dear friends. I am also happy to have this short break that gave me opportunity to shoot and share some of my images with you. I took these images from a road side which was a high point of view. Next time i am going to study from the beach where lots of fishing boats are scattered around. Thanks and great to see you all again, old and new:)

Mehmet