CL with M lens screen focus marking?

yst

Advertisement (gone after registration)

May I ask a question that when using a M-lens on the CL camera, is that true there is no focus area marking showing on the CL screen?    

Or I do not know how to turn on the focus area marking in the menu? 

Another question would be that - if the Leica CL camera has the "HDR" function for shooting a JPG photo? 

Appreciated your help 

28 minutes ago, yst said:

May I ask a question that when using a M-lens on the CL camera, is that true there is no focus area marking showing on the CL screen?    

Or I do not know how to turn on the focus area marking in the menu? 

Another question would be that - if the Leica CL camera has the "HDR" function for shooting a JPG photo? 

Appreciated your help 

That is correct, until you zoom in and then you have a focus box which you can move around to aid composition and check focus, and of course there is focus peaking.

In the "Scene Mode" jpeg settings there is an HDR option, I haven't tried it myself so can't comment on its use, and not possible with M lens.

Edited by Boojay

11 minutes ago, Boojay said:

That is correct, until you zoom in and then you have a focus box which you can move around to aid composition and check focus, and of course there is focus peaking.

In the "Scene Mode" jpeg settings there is an HDR option, I haven't tried it myself so can't comment on its use, and not possible with M lens.

Oh, my mistake,  I should say camera exposure measuring marking!   E.g how big is the pin-point, how big is the everage field exposure area marking?    Since when using TL lenses there are marking to show that...