Images from Panasonic cameras {merged}

S1R / Minox Minotar 35/2.8  ISO 1000  1/100 f5.6 ... DAG L mount modified Minotar.  Diamond shape ghost diaphragm image visible in sky RHS 

$58 Don Goldberg recycled Minotar lens: https://www.dagcamera.com/store/p150/Minox_35mm_Lens_in_Leica_L_Adapter.html ... good value manual focus 'L' mount lens ... ghost diaphragm image easily corrected 

cont'd ... 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

S1R / Minox Minotar 35/2.8  ISO 1000  1/60 f5.6 ... DAG L mount modified Minotar.  Diamond shape ghost diaphragm image visible in sky RHS 

$58 Don Goldberg recycled Minotar lens: https://www.dagcamera.com/store/p150/Minox_35mm_Lens_in_Leica_L_Adapter.html ... good value manual focus 'L' mount lens ... ghost diaphragm image easily corrected 

dunk

Yes, the S1 is made for bad weather ️ 

Edited by scrollt

The first day in the new year can be a bit boring. I played with an old MR (mirrow) Telyt 1:8/500mm. The lens does not have the best reputation. In film days focussing was difficult and contrast was always a bit low.

Attached to a S1R things are changing. The EVF with magnification allows a precise focussing, and the contrast can be corrected in the post processing. A pretty small combo for 500mm reach.

Here is an example.

• 2 weeks later...

I underexposed by by just pointing against the sky.

So I had to reduce by two stops

The image restored remarkably! Good its just a picture, because I know that Steven is quite allergic to such pollen at times.

Lumix s5 + 50mm Canon F1.4

Edited by Alberti