M8 PHOTOGRAPHS, POST THEM HERE

wilfredo

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 1/18/2010 at 11:45 PM, wilfredo said:

One way to celebrate the M8 (M8.2) is to post some of your favorite M8 photos here. Here are a few of mine...

On 6/13/2022 at 11:01 PM, 69xchange said:

Noob question. I am assuming all the photos posted here are edited in post?? Because I've been having a hard time with the colors SOOC from my M8

first of all you have to use an ir/cut filter . i have been using the free nik download open on my computer without LR ( i have a macbook ) . i use color efex pro 4 and

then pro contrast . this brightens my raw files . i then use viveza 2 to " burn and dodge " . i have found that iso 1250 is usable , and it is possible to bring up shadows

quite a bit . i have been very happy with the M8 . 

Normally I would never ask myself this question, but with the m8 it is there: what is the real color of the laundry. 
But, I don’t remember, so better just let it go.

Elmarit 28mm

Am 14.6.2022 um 02:01 schrieb 69xchange:

Noob question. I am assuming all the photos posted here are edited in post?? Because I've been having a hard time with the colors SOOC from my M8

Are you using an IR/UV cut filter? Takes care of muddy greens and makes color editing much easier. I use DNG exclusively and process in ACR, mostly very little processing other than opening shadows.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...