Visiting NYC June 28 - July 7 2020

Mute-on

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi All,

Our loony little family of four, 5yo twins and over 40yo parents will be in NYC on holiday for these 9 days. 

Anyone with tips for destinations for fun and photos, or even to meet up and share the madness, please get in touch. 

Replies here, or feel free to PM.

Cheers,

J :)

Edited by Mute-on

We've got a group meeting there on March 26.  See our post in the events section of the forum.

So far, we're thinking of visiting the World Trade Center Memorial complex,  walking the High Line, Hudson Yards and visiting the Brooklyn Bridge.  Keep an eye on our post as I suspect we will  post ideas in the next coming weeks.  There's also a walk through Central Park, the Statute of Liberty, Empire State building, etc . . . Many, many great options!

Regards, Rob

• Like 1

It depends entirely on what you want to do. However, 5 y/o twins don't give you much leeway. Unless of course, you travel with a nanny. 

But there is the lego store in rockefeller center, and dylans candy bar nearby (close to bloomies). I'd suggest looking up family friendly things to do in NYC. A walk in central park can be nice, and then there's the zoo there. Always a fun time. Then there is the top of the rock, where I suggest you get tickets for an hour before sunset and hang out a while until sunset - if you can with 2 five year olds. 

Have a great time. . . 

• Like 1