M10 + 35 Lux (FLE) DNG files for download

nameBrandon

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm considering picking up a copy of the latest 35 Summilux and while full-on GAS sets in, I'd like to review some raw / DNG files with the M10 / 35 Lux combo to evaluate sharpness / contrast / color between say f/1.4 and f/2.8 range. I can't see to find any on the web to download.

If anyone has a few moments and has this combo, would you mind sharing some you've taken via Dropbox / Google drive, etc..? I'm just looking for some scenes across that aperture range that might demonstrate the lens well. Or if you happen to know where any live online, I would love a link.

Thanks! :)

PS. On a related note, I am considering picking up the 50 Lux (latest) at the same time so will eventually be looking for the same if anyone happens to find any hosted online of the M10 + 50 Lux.

3 minutes ago, Kwesi said:

If you are close to Tamarkin, Im sure they would let you mount the lenses on your camera and fire off a few frames

I've been a few times and chatted with Dan and team, great shop. That being said, not really convenient, I'm in the far north suburbs about 35-40 miles away. Good thinking though!

Another good resource which you probably know of is LFI Gallery

https://lfi-online.de/ceemes/en/gallery/m-mastershots.html

the link above will get you to a page where you can choose a body and a lens and an aperture.

Unfortunately its not DNG but I find it useful when I'm interested in sussing out the character of a lens I'm interested in

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kwesi said:

Another good resource which you probably know of is LFI Gallery

https://lfi-online.de/ceemes/en/gallery/m-mastershots.html

the link above will get you to a page where you can choose a body and a lens and an aperture.

Unfortunately its not DNG but I find it useful when I'm interested in sussing out the character of a lens I'm interested in

Thanks! I did not know about that, very useful.

I was hoping for more banal, regular-guy-using-his-Leica kind of images and not the work of master-level photographers, but this is certainly better than what I have at the moment, which is nothing. :) Thank you for sharing this!

7 hours ago, nameBrandon said:

Thanks! I did not know about that, very useful.

I was hoping for more banal, regular-guy-using-his-Leica kind of images and not the work of master-level photographers, but this is certainly better than what I have at the moment, which is nothing. :) Thank you for sharing this!

I can send you a few, just drop me a PM.