M10 Monochrom Reviews {merged}

HughBrownstone

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

• jaapv changed the title to M10 Monochrom Reviews {merged}

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I do wish that Leica had invited our fellow forum members Coiln 544 and Lambda to be "testers" on the new M10-M, both of them have constantly shown great mastery of the art of imaging with the Monochom cameras, much more so than others in my opinion. Their assessment of the new Monochrom would have been of real interest to me.

4 minutes ago, petermullett said:

I do wish that Leica had invited our fellow forum members Coiln 544 and Lambda to be "testers" on the new M10-M, both of them have constantly shown great mastery of the art of imaging with the Monochom cameras, much more so than others in my opinion. Their assessment of the new Monochrom would have been of real interest to me.

I recommended Colin, in fact would have gladly sent my copy to either of them because I agree with you completely.  Both are masters.

• Like 4

Great video, as always, Hugh.  I find your videos not only highly informative, but highly entertaining as well.  I like your style.

Keep up the good work!  And welcome to the Forum.  I hope you join the discussions here.

Edited by Likaleica
  • Like 3

I have encountered Mr Brownstone's idiosyncratically delivered videos before - I watched this one for a couple of minutes. Most of us try to be supportive of fellow forum members, but I think it is worth pointing out that the first part of the video - Mr Brownstone's first and only posting - is nothing more or less than a blatant advertisement for his workshops.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Musotographer said:

I have encountered Mr Brownstone's idiosyncratically delivered videos before - I watched this one for a couple of minutes. Most of us try to be supportive of fellow forum members, but I think it is worth pointing out that the first part of the video - Mr Brownstone's first and only posting - is nothing more or less than a blatant advertisement for his workshops.

Shock! Horror! Someone on YouTube is trying to make money!

At least Mr Brownstone isn't yelling at us...I find his videos reasonable and reasoned...and yes, idiosyncratic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, oldwino said:

Shock! Horror! Someone on YouTube is trying to make money!

At least Mr Brownstone isn't yelling at us...I find his videos reasonable and reasoned...and yes, idiosyncratic.

I am SO easily shockable 😀  But the Forum isn't YouTube - and Mr Brownstone posted it here himself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Musotographer said:

Hold that thought..... 😉

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, HughBrownstone said:

Had a chance to go hands on with an M10 Monochrom in New York for a couple of hours with the Summicron-M 28 ASPH, APO-Summicron-M 50 and Summilux-M 90. Thought you might find this interesting: 

Welcome to the forum, Hugh!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HughBrownstone said:

Had a chance to go hands on with an M10 Monochrom in New York for a couple of hours with the Summicron-M 28 ASPH, APO-Summicron-M 50 and Summilux-M 90. Thought you might find this interesting: 

I really enjoyed the video, interesting, refreshing, great delivery & presentation. Thanks Hugh. 

• Like 2

Tim, thanks very much for your impressions of the M10M!

and especially for these fantastic pictures!!
and you are right, very often I just take my M 246 and the WATE with red filter and the 12mm Voigtlander and concentrate on the pictures, that I see and imagine, instead of thinking, witch one of all my digital and MF analog cameras would be the best tool! 🙂