Leica M10 Monochrom Images

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christmas Day morning in San Francisco m10m + 28summaron-m  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

After dozens of posts in the M246 thread, this is my first in this thread, because, after resisting for a year, I sold the M246 and bought the M10M.  We (finally) had a rainstorm in the San Francisco Bay Area, which resulted in ground fog in the valleys near my home the next morning. 75mm Summicron. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Playing with differnet lens' in Castle Combe  (I think I returned to the same spot....)

Summilux-M 1:1.4/28 ASPH.

Apo-Summicron-M 1:2/50 ASPH.

Apo-Summicron-M 1:2/75 ASPH .

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Plentiful supply of raw material for apple crumble desserts! 

M10M, 135mm APO-Teleyt-M f3.4

7 hours ago, Sjz said:

Playing with differnet lens' in Castle Combe  (I think I returned to the same spot....)

Summilux-M 1:1.4/28 ASPH.

Apo-Summicron-M 1:2/50 ASPH.

Apo-Summicron-M 1:2/75 ASPH .

Nice place to visit.  Of the three photos, I prefer the perspective of the last one.

At the Halloween bonfire, my lovely witch.

What a great event to try shooting in the dark with high iso, fast lens.

M10-M, 7-Artisans 50mm f/1.1, iso 64000, 1/180 sec., f/4 (per EXIF, I actually think it was a larger aperture)

I picked up my M10M today at a shop in Stockholm. It is a demo camera but everything looks like new! One of my very first test images with Elmarit 28/2.8:

M10M, Summilux 75mm, 1/1500, f2. ISO160. 

Had the great pleasure of attending a 2 day workshop with Phil Penman in London, this was one of a string of photos I'll pop up here. Was trying to get reflections of people in the gutter in the centre of the shot, then heard this boy running towards me. Somehow managed to a) not fall into the puddle b) get the camera up and focussed quickly enough to follow him for a few frames. This was far and away the better of the shots.

(as always, click in to see the less compressed version of it)

Edited by Tp2000
Spelling

M10M, Summilux 50mm, 1/500, f1.4. ISO6400

Had the great pleasure of attending a 2 day workshop with Phil Penman in London, this was one of a string of photos I'll pop up here. This was late on the first day on the way back home, near one of the old administrative buildings on the south side of Westminster Bridge.

(as always, click in to see the less compressed version of it)