M10 Monochrom availability {merged}

onasj

On Saturday I took the plunge and placed an order with my local Leica dealer. Delivery expected later this month (which I take with a pinch of salt).  Hopefully it will arrive before I start my travels in March.

Today (Monday) I rang the dealer (Clifton Cameras in Dursley). Seems I am #2 on a pre-order list of two...  Anyway, the dealer spoke with Leica and they will not receive any this month, so fingers crossed for February.  

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

3 hours ago, Keith (M) said:

Seems I am #2 on a pre-order list of two

Congratulations! Clifton are an excellent Dealer, and surprised they only have two on their list, especially as they only take a £5 deposit.  Fingers crossed for early delivery, although the wait and anticipation can be fun!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, pedaes said:

Congratulations! Clifton are an excellent Dealer, and surprised they only have two on their list, especially as they only take a £5 deposit.  Fingers crossed for early delivery, although the wait and anticipation can be fun!

Absolutely agree with this. And £5 returnable deposit to reserve a place is excellent and people should go with Clifton simply to teach the other Leica dealers a lesson

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, pedaes said:

Clifton's shop in Dursley is where I made my first steps into the world of Leica in late 2010 with the purchase of an M9 plus 35mm and 50mm lenses.  Also purchased a Summarit 75mm and later a Q from them.  Now await the phone call...

• jaapv changed the title to M10 Monochrom availability {merged}
  • andybarton locked this topic