Leica Q2 Flash Set-up

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GRBrown
      Will the Leica the CF 22 flash work with the D-Lux 7? The CF 22 instructions state: "All flash operating modes are also available when the Leica CF 22 is used with the Leica D-Lux 4."
      Several weeks ago I sent my question to Leica New Jersey technical support, but haven't received a response.
      I haven't put the CF 22 on my D-Lux 7, not wanting to break the camera in case the flash and camera are incompatible.
    • By Pelu2010
      Young Girl in Low light
    • By Pelu2010
      Hey ,
      which flash/strobe do you use if you need hss ? 
      any strobes that I can rent or buy? 

thanxs 
      peter 
    • By Mr_Ross_Duncan
      Hi, When using the Q2 on manual, as I do, there is the option to set your desired ISO setting.
      The factory set range goes 200-400-800-1600 etc. Can this be tweeked to set an ISO that is not in that range, for instance a setting of ISO1000.
      Thanks
    • By Pelu2010
      I did this pictures with a 3000 ws flash, because I didn't have any other flash. So It was very strong and I had to use a lot of ND Filters. But the way the Bowens renders the light is exceptional. This picture was taken with a canon. The camera that I worked with for over 7 years. Then I bought a Leica SL2s. And this camera is such a joy. I am having every day the nice event of hearing the shutter sound! It's very rewarding. thanxs