LeicaForum on Instagram: Suggestion to network the LeicaForum members, post and embed images here in the forum

allans1976

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello everybody,

yes - Instagram and Leica - almost blasphemy.
We use these wonderful cameras and that's where I comes from and inspires something scandalous here. Tz tz tz.

But joking aside and actually serious at the point. We regularly exchange pictures here in the forum, which are very compressed in the threads at the end of the day. Ultimately, Instagram also offers this level of compression. That is precisely why I often do not understand the criticism of why Instagram is not for Leica photographers.

In recent years, I have been and still am less active there and got to know many Leica photographers in this way. The Leica Society is represented there (https://instagram.com/leicasociety?igshid=1axipuehz0ukp), various other Leica clubs, there are several Leica hashtags (among which you can find Leica photos and photographers) and also the Leica Forum is represented (https://instagram.com/leicaforum?igshid=135lsyxjoxyho

In my opinion, it would be wonderful if we also network more on Instagram, where we also exchange our pictures, follow each other and, ultimately, focus more strongly on the Leica Forum.

So please. Log in to Instagram. You can play your page / your feed as you like. From private to relatively anonymous to very personal. You have many options, what you can show and what not. And there they also get some valuable feedback. So I would be happy if you would find your way there too.

Feel free to come to my profile (see signature), show your profile link here in the forum (e.g. in response to the posting) or show you directly via Instagram. I look forward to it.

You can use your pictures e.g. Mark with the hashtag #leicaforum or mark the @LeicaForum in the pictures. After a while, we would be well networked and very actively represented there, both nationally and internationally.

I would also like to be able to embed pictures in the Leica Forum Instagram as an alternative to uploading. Instagram enables this via a so-called API. Please check whether this can be done in the forum. 

Best regards

🙂

allans1976

P.S.: Sorry for grammar > It's a Google translation from the German Leica User Forum

Edited by allans1976