revert T firmware to factory setting?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello!

I had several instances of the camera system hanging, that needs battery removal to restore functionality.  Also there are instances after the camera freezes, reboots with settings for file format altered and/or other menu icons missing.

I would like to know if there is anyway to restore or revert T's firmware to factory setting? to make a clean install of the new latest firmware?   The camera is currently on v1.9 firmware, I wish to do a clean install of the same, but doing so it says "firmware-up-to-date"

Thank you for all the help.

• 1 month later...

Please forgive my ignorance but I really need your help. I have had my CL for over one year. Love it. I finally just connected to WiFi💁  Now here is my question: I have firmware 1.0.    Should I upgrade? If so, Why ?  Finally, how do I do it if you really think I should. Thanking you all in advance. Al Gage.  (Albert)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

1 hour ago, albert said:

Please forgive my ignorance but I really need your help. I have had my CL for over one year. Love it. I finally just connected to WiFi💁  Now here is my question: I have firmware 1.0.    Should I upgrade? If so, Why ?  Finally, how do I do it if you really think I should. Thanking you all in advance. Al Gage.  (Albert)

Yes. But don’t just take my word for it: check the Leica website for the improvements that have been made since launch and the decide.

• Thanks 1