Upgrading T to CL???

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am very happy with the images coming out from my T mating with my only TL 55-135 lens.  Just curious if going from T to CL will make big difference in images in term of IQ and color rendering.   I don't really need fast autofocus, better control, built in EVF or even shooting at night times...  I normally if not always shoot in Aperture mode and have no interest in making much changes in the rest of the setting.  Should I just save money and get more lens - like 11-23mm....  Your insight is greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance

Edited by late9sound

Completely agree with what the partners say.
If you feel good about T, invest that money in good, new or used lenses.
Another option would be Leica D-lux 7, a camera that in its joint valuation gets 2 points above CL.

https://www.apotelyt.com/compare-camera/leica-cl-vs-leica-d-lux-7

Maybe I am old school but I wouldn't buy a camera without a eye level viewfinder, easier to hold the camera steady. I really like the CL, if you were just buying a camera, I would go for the CL, BUT you are asking camera or lens. I'd have to agree and go for the lens, wide angle would give you a different perspective than the telephoto you are using and you will have 2 really good lenses.

• Like 1