5. EUSe

EUSe

6. Shlomo

Shlomo

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BlackDoc
      Short trip to the south east of germany...

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! 1.
      (to be continued)
    • By Vieri
      Loch Lomond is a beautiful loch, and I love to stop there on my way from Glasgow to Glencoe & the Isle of Skye, when I have a chance. Here a sunset on the Loch, a 1/5 second photograph taken in 2018 with my (then) Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters:

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards
      Vieri
    • By BlackDoc
      Feeling some pressure i had to go for some photos early this morning.....
      Buzzer at 4:30, a cup of coffee  (okay, double double espresso...),  eating while driving and going to the Harz mountains.  Arriving the parking area i was the only one there.... (hours later the road was blocked as there was no more free parking place when i returned). Armed with rucksack, tripod and headtorch i went up to the hills. 
      And here are the results. 
      Early morning 1

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By sifoto
      Stoffkunst von Frauen aus Uganda https://www.mdr.de/kultur/ausstellung-erfurt-hellen-nabukenya-100.html