Leica TL2 focusing aid bad than CL?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I don't if I'm the only having this issue with Leica TL focusing issue in general, before I own Leica T (Type 701) now I own Leica TL2 and CL. I began noticing something was weird with the TL during my use that it keeps giving me blurry mushy focusing aid at a bright lighting environment, even I use Visoflex and it gave me the same blurry mushy focusing. For example if I focus my dog fur, the focusing would allow me to see clear detail or my dog fur instead it gave me mushy image and I can't even tell if fur focus or not, when I use CL with focusing aid it shows me much more detail and even clear image zoom focusing, and this was all use Leica T to M adapter.
The TL2/CL are identical sensors and hardware, the only different interface. CL performs so much better compare TL in general, sometimes I get frustrated with my TL2 that if I keep giving unclear information when I tried to use focus aid if I nail focus or not, CL just a snap of a finger and I can see all the detail highlight. I tried looking everywhere in TL2 menu and I believe it wasn't setting issue but more about the camera itself.
If I get it wrong please point it out to me because I love TL2 but I began to use less once I have CL since CL doesn't give me a hard time shooting instead, I having more fun to shoot compare how frustrated TL2 giving me with manual focus M lens or even native L lens. (This isn't camera faulty error, it happen the same thing when I used to own Leica T (Type 701)

If you're getting consistently poor focusing with the TL2 using autofocus, something is wrong. Have the camera checked by Leica for a fault.

If you're using the EVF and you're getting consistently poor manual focus, check that the EVF diopter is properly adjusted for your vision. If it is adjusted correctly and you still get poor focus, then something else is wrong again ... and again, have the camera checked by Leica service for a fault. 

G

Edited by ramarren

On 11/21/2019 at 7:02 PM, timesyndicate said:

I don't if I'm the only having this issue with Leica TL focusing issue in general, before I own Leica T (Type 701) now I own Leica TL2 and CL. I began noticing something was weird with the TL during my use that it keeps giving me blurry mushy focusing aid at a bright lighting environment, even I use Visoflex and it gave me the same blurry mushy focusing. For example if I focus my dog fur, the focusing would allow me to see clear detail or my dog fur instead it gave me mushy image and I can't even tell if fur focus or not, when I use CL with focusing aid it shows me much more detail and even clear image zoom focusing, and this was all use Leica T to M adapter.
The TL2/CL are identical sensors and hardware, the only different interface. CL performs so much better compare TL in general, sometimes I get frustrated with my TL2 that if I keep giving unclear information when I tried to use focus aid if I nail focus or not, CL just a snap of a finger and I can see all the detail highlight. I tried looking everywhere in TL2 menu and I believe it wasn't setting issue but more about the camera itself.
If I get it wrong please point it out to me because I love TL2 but I began to use less once I have CL since CL doesn't give me a hard time shooting instead, I having more fun to shoot compare how frustrated TL2 giving me with manual focus M lens or even native L lens. (This isn't camera faulty error, it happen the same thing when I used to own Leica T (Type 701)

I recently acquired Leica TL2 and I have not noticed anything about what you are commenting on.

To be able to advise better, it would be convenient to attach the photos with TL2 and CL, if possible with the same objective for both cameras and in similar light conditions.

a greeting