• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By clngood
      Hi guys,

Recently I bought a new Leica M-E (typ240)and it's basically an M240. And a few days ago, when I tried to do some continuous shootings (the shutter not being hold all the way, but rapidly pressing the shutter when the screen was black and the red light was flashing), I found out that among a series of photos I shot at the same scene, there was one that was a bit underexposured (you can obviously tell the difference between that one and others), and this kind of issue happened a few times when they were all ISO, Shutter speed Auto, and the aperture was fixed.

After noticing that, I started to do some continuous shootings of over 10 photos to testify it, and there was even one black frame, but others were fine, and judging from the exposure parameter, there was absolutely no possibility that one could be a black frame. When I got back home, I did a few more rounds of continuous shootings, and I even tried to make ISO, Shutter speed and aperture all fixed, and Underexposure issue happened again.

The firmware is the latest one (2.0.6.0). So I'm wondering if you guys have had the same issue? Is it normal? And how to deal with it?

• By Superdan138
      Leica Noctilux E60 M Mount Lens

I am selling my beloved Leica Noctilux lens. It simply does not get enough use and is just sitting in my closet so I figured it would be a good time to make somebody's holiday very grand by offering this up for sale. It is in great used condition with just some minor marks here and there. It comes with the lens, 2x caps (front rear), hood and a Leica Keychain. Let me know if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only. $5650USD shipped in CONUS via FedEx with tracking. superdan139@yahoo.com is my email.

• By gwpics
      South Downs National Park, Hampshire, England. Not the best of weather, but trying to get out of the rut. I am also trying to change direction away from street photography a bit:
      Leica M240 + 50mm Summicron-M f2
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By frame-it
      looks interesting
      https://player.vimeo.com/video/383251195

• By thgbrian
      Hello Everyone, 
      My M240's Shutter Speed dial has become misaligned. When set to A the camera reads 1/30th.

Does anyone know how to fix this or do I have to send it into Leica? If so, how much would something like this cost to get fixed?

Thanks!