Leica French User Manual

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Bonjour,

Découvrant le monde Leica, j'ai été un peu perturbé au départ avec dans le Pdf du manuel d'utilisation des références nombreuses au menu "Réglages Personnalisés" que je n'arrivais pas à retrouver sur l'appareil.

En fait sur l'appareil il s'agit de "Affectation personal. des touches" (onglet 4).     Dur, dur ....!

Je propose qu'à l'occasion d'une Maj du firmware, on retrouve bien "Réglages Personnalisés", qui est d'ailleurs une meilleure traduction de la version anglaise "Customize Control"

Merci d'avance

MR

• Like 1

Let's translate this for the majority of forum members who don't speak French. I would advise you to post in English, as this is an international forum

Hello,

Discovering the Leica world, I was a little confused at the beginning with, in the French Pdf of the user manual, many references to the menu 
"Réglages Personnalisés" that I could not find on the camera.

In fact on the camera it is 
"Affectation personal des touches" (tab 4). Complicated...

I propose that during a firmware update it be changed to
"Réglages Personnalisés", which is  a better translation of the English version "Customize Control" anyway.

thank you in advance

MR

• Thanks 1

• jaapv changed the title to Leica French User Manual

11 hours ago, mrenaud1246 said:

Découvrant le monde Leica, j'ai été un peu perturbé au départ avec dans le Pdf du manuel d'utilisation des références nombreuses au menu "Réglages Personnalisés" que je n'arrivais pas à retrouver sur l'appareil.

If you can, you should use tour Q2 with English menus. It's not that complex, and French tends to be a bit longer than the English wording... So the menus might seem a bit weird once translated. There is nothing special in these menu items, and they are all pretty much self explanatory...

Tu vas apprécier la concision de l'anglais 😉

I think that to avoid any translation mistake. We should use it auf deutsch. 😌😜

Nothing beats original version. 

Japanese cameras are a tad harder to use only in Japanese. By the way, did you know that some Japanese manufacturers sell cameras cheaper in Japan. But the menu is in Japanese only. If you need English menu, you have to pay a premium for an international version  

Edited by nicci78

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 11/17/2019 at 9:55 AM, jaapv said:

Let's translate this for the majority of forum members who don't speak French. I would advise you to post in English, as this is an international forum

??? French is an international language, being spoken in half of Africa, among other places, including three countries in Europe.

To the OP: Une version imprimée du manuel d'utilisation en français est disponible gratuitement sur simple demande à Leica AG.

Edited by Viv
  • Like 1