2. pridbor

pridbor

3. Dao De Leitz

Dao De Leitz

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vieri
      I love Tuscany in every season, but especially so in the fall or spring, when mist can transform the landscape & the mood of your photos completely.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Sunrise on the hills, 1/40 sec., Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Tuscan Sunrise, 1/50 sec., Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.
      Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards
      Vieri
    • By Vieri
      Missing being there, I dug out two oldies from my Leica SL days taken both in 2017 on the Isle of Skye. Both images taken with Leica SL< Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.
      After a day of constant rain the skies opened, rewarding our perseverance with an amazing sunset at Elgol. 3 seconds exposure for this one:

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! The iconic view at Neist Point, Isle of Skye, showcased in a different composition. ⁠This, on the other hand, is a 36 seconds exposure:

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Thank you for viewing, best regards
      Vieri
    • By M Kenya
      Children Kinshasa DRC
      Leica SL
      Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 ASPH
      https://www.signsofafrica.com/
      Insta: bbcphil

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Jk1002
      So I recently bought preowned SL with the thought in mind that I want to built up lenses first over the next few years and then hop over to a current SL model probably SL3.
      I got plenty of M glas and will buy the Leica 24-90 sometime next year when I am back home in Germany. 

In the meantime, I am able to get the TL 18-56 at around 1100$ preowned  alternatively Sigma 24-70 is in same range.
      I know with the crop in pixels the TL lens on the SL is a bit of a waste but am sensing that the TL lenses on Sl2 kinda megapixels are an epic low weight option.
      What to do? I know there are few threads on Sl18-56 but it doesnt seem that it ever really caught much interest.
      Sigma users seem happy but if I get a 24–90 anyhow does this make sense?
      Since the wide angles are on the map to appear do we think Leica would do a lower weight 24-70 themselves? Or is this to close to the 24-90?
      Cheers
      JK
    • By Per P.
      I am selling my RRS L-plate for the Leica SL 601 due to lack of use. This is a modular plate in two parts, so you can use the baseplate on its own or attach the L-component to create a robust and tailormade L-plate. Everybody knows the quality of RRS and this plate is no exception. It has marks of use around the screw that connects the two parts but otherwise only the lightest marks of use. It comes with a magnetic allen-key that attaches underneath the baseplate and will be shipped in the original small box.
      Price from new is €175. My price is €55 plus shipping from Germany (around €15 within EU countries incl. UK). If you want to use PayPal I will need to add €3 to cover the costs.