Leica SL2 image thread, please post your images here.

jaapv

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Jeff S:

Lovely... but not moonshine unless there’s a still nearby. 🤪

Perhaps moonlight, or moon shine.

Jeff

you´re right, it was really late in the evenening posting this photo and the description/ title could have been more "on point". 

Hours later the title might be "passing rainy  storm"...

vor 9 Stunden schrieb LeicaR10:

BlackDoc,   Your landscape photograph at post # 4217 is simply superb.  The light, composition of lines, perspective, texture, shadow, range of color and rendering makes this photograph both unique and a true standout. As a viewer and IMO your photograph caused me to:  Stop, Look, Think and Feel something about this moment in time.  Clearly all the aforementioned characteristics separate a mere photo from that of a most excellent photograph.   I have noticed over time, many of your posted landscape photographs are often stunning.  Your photograph is IMO, a work of art and worthy of the title masterpiece.  Bravo!  r/ Mark  

Thank you very much for your very kind words which i did not expected. i am somehow speechless and surprised.

Time for something completely different (at least for me).  Learnt from the SL2 question about motorsport and SS to get movement in the background and wheels but otherwise sharp.

Apo-Summicron-M 1:2/75 ASPH. 1/200 Sec

Sl2 + 24-90mm, iso200, 1/100, f10, 61mm

We have an early Spring so even if the landscape is beautiful we are eaten alive by the insects.