Leica SL2 image thread, please post your images here.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

75mm Apo SL cron Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Leica SL2 + Leica Elmarit-S 30mm f/2.8 ASPH CS

Leica SL2 + Leica Elmarit-S 30mm f/2.8 ASPH CS

Reflection of plants in a small pond - SL2 and 90/280 at 100 mm. #1 natural,#2 processed  in direction of a lithography.

On a walk in my neighborhood,

Cucurbita Foetidissima - Buffalo Gourd among many names given to this plant that grows in central and southwestern United States and northern Mexico.

SL2 with TL 55-135mm APO @78mm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lecycliste
      Has anyone found a source for a Leica SL2 L-plate with Spider holster pin? I've checked RRS and ProMediaGear.com without success. Maybe I'm not searching well enough. I'd appreciate anyone else's discoveries. 

Because of ongoing neck and back trouble getting worse lately, I can no longer wear cameras on straps around my neck. I need to clip them at my waist with the Spider holster system, which I already have. 

Thanks.
    • By lecycliste
      Has anyone found a source for a Leica SL2 L-plate with Spider holster pin? I've checked RRS and ProMediaGear.com without success. Maybe I'm not searching well enough. I'd appreciate anyone else's discoveries. 

Because of ongoing neck and back trouble getting worse lately, I can no longer wear cameras on straps around my neck, so I need to clip them at my waist with the Spider holster system, which I already have. 

Thanks.
    • By jacksbenjamin
      Hi all, I have recently noticed a pulsing flicker in the outer parts of frame (where you would normally see a vignette) with my SL2 when filming video, it is not moire, but more of a pulse of three flashes and have no idea what it is but makes the video unusable. Has anyone experienced this?
      I am filming @ 24fps, C4K, L-LOG and NON, 180 degree shutter, with a Leica M lens and adapter, no fluorescents, I tested with image stabilizing and non and see it both situations.  
      Including a test below (random shots) and any help would be greatly appreciated! devastating to see this.
      SL2 FLICKER TEST - https://vimeo.com/520140179/b4da174625
      Many thanks // Ben Jacks 
    • By lecycliste
      My SL2 is locked up - indicates ERROR in top display, no viewfinder / EVF / LCD display, but I can see aperture changing in top display if I change the light in front of the lens. 
      No problems for four months after purchase brand new from B&H, then I use a Metabones-adapted Macro-Elmar-R 60mm f/2.8 for the first time, and after a day of successful photography the camera is locked up this evening. 
      Tried removing the battery for 10 seconds for reset - still locked up with ERROR in top display on power up. Tried different lenses - Sigma L-mount 85/1.4 DG DN Art that worked fine for four months, Leica M lenses on M adapter L that also worked fine for four months. Tried a couple different batteries. Still nothing. 
      **Any insights or fixes?** Combination of camera button presses to reset camera?
      Thanks.-
    • By lecycliste
      I’m using an Atomos Ninja V 5” monitor driven by the SL2’s HDMI port. It displays the viewfinder image just fine, but none of the AF tracking and exposure data shown in the viewfinder. This gives me a very viewable display at low camera angles - the eyepiece no longer gets in the way, and I can actually see what I’m shooting.

** Is anyone else using an external monitor, and how do I get the AF tracking point and exposure info I see in the viewfinder to appear in the external monitor? 

Right now all I get is the viewfinder image. I have to place the AF tracking point in the middle of the viewfinder and put the subject there when I’m using the external monitor without knowing if I’m AF tracking or not.
      Thanks..