Leica Q2 images, Post them here !

jaapv

On 5/11/2022 at 11:08 PM, Le Chef said:

The Girl and the Bean (Leica Q2)

Nice.  Would also like to have seen a closer shot just showing the reflections.

Edited by T25UFO

Images shot during April in my hometown, Thessaloniki, Greece. Q2 / CC most welcome!

More of my work can be seen in my fb Page and my website (wirtelight.net)

Ocean Return Isolation: #1 of 3

This has always been a tough spot to photograph for me while attempting to escape mediocrity. I was lucky enough to find this branch floating in the surf and, after getting my legs wet up to my knees, create a dynamic subject. Bracketing exposure along with NiSi's amazing M75 filter kit both contributed greatly to the final product you see here. #3 of 3 to come shortly, along with one black and white version. Maybe two. 

Taken in Maine. 

Ocean Return Isolation: #3 of 3

This has always been a tough spot to photograph for me while attempting to escape mediocrity. I was lucky enough to find this branch floating in the surf and, after getting my legs wet up to my knees, create a dynamic subject. Bracketing exposure along with NiSi's amazing M75 filter kit both contributed greatly to the final product you see here. Black and white version to come shortly. 

Taken in Maine. 

Ocean Return Isolation: #2 of 3

This has always been a tough spot to photograph for me while attempting to escape mediocrity. I was lucky enough to find this branch floating in the surf and, after getting my legs wet up to my knees, create a dynamic subject. Bracketing exposure along with NiSi's amazing M75 filter kit both contributed greatly to the final product you see here. 

Taken in Maine.