Leica Q2 images, Post them here !

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early Morning in the Ayrshire country side Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Black and White... Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

This is Brent and his Baja Buggy. He has added Porsche brakes all around and lots of parts from a 356 motor, which is the linkage on his twin Zenith carbs. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb fotografr:

Your b&w images are so superb I just have to ask. Are these converted Q2 files or are they Q2M?

Thank you, all pictures was taken with the "normal" Q2 and pp with C1 and PS... fore some pictures i used the Nik collection...

9 hours ago, redrocksjoe said:

This is Brent and his Baja Buggy. He has added Porsche brakes all around and lots of parts from a 356 motor, which is the linkage on his twin Zenith carbs. 

That's not me!

Cheers,

Brent

The following images were shot during the month of July with a Leica Q2. You can see them in full resolution and captions along with more of my work at my website: writelight.net, at the Latest section or in their respective thematic albums. Any comments welcome!

On 8/19/2021 at 3:11 AM, Rawla said:

Wildflower Hall, Mashobra, India

1/250, F/16, ISO 800, Exposure Bracketing, HDR Stacking

Beautiful.  I had planned to go there last year at the end of a wrk trip but then what happened, happened.  Maybe next year …

I’ve been to Shimla quite a few time when I was younger.  An aunt had a house near there and it was always a memorable trip.  

Edited by vikasmg