Advertisement (gone after registration)

From this morning's walk with the Q2 in hand:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early Morning in the Ayrshire country side Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Black and White... Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

On 6/29/2021 at 9:54 AM, GHA said:

Monschau - pictoresque city on the border between Belgium and Germany, in the Eiffel.

Lovely. I have wonderful memories of Monschau from a bicycle tour back in 1980. Hoping it has not been too impacted by the floods in the Eifel region.

5 minutes ago, dnease said:

Lovely. I have wonderful memories of Monschau from a bicycle tour back in 1980. Hoping it has not been too impacted by the floods in the Eifel region.

I also hope that it's not impacted, but I fear.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stevord said:

New Q2 owner. First Leica.  First post. 

July 14, 2021 was the Los Angeles Farmer's Market  87th birthday. I took a few photos last week and will post a few.

Welcome!! I think you're going to enjoy both the camera and this forum.

Brent.  

Edited by fotografr

Here's a good example of how much the Q2 images can be cropped and still maintain good quality. It a local group I photographed today at a free concert.

Posted (edited)

Experimenting with split toning for that old Henry Fox Talbot or Hill & Adams look. It's the sort of subject Talbot might have taken, I think.

Edited by RobM
Posted (edited)

New to the Q2 which has become my daily carry.  Impressed by its low light performance and weather sealing - both were tested out at a local bluegrass jam last night.

Edited by ChrisL