Leica Q2 images, Post them here !

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early Morning in the Ayrshire country side Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Black and White... Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Good morning, everyone! Finally was able to get out again the other day to capture another sunrise in Ogunquit, ME! ISO 50, f/8, 1.3 sec.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

On 2/21/2021 at 7:41 PM, Saussure said:

Memorial Mardasson - Bastogne, Belgium.

A very impressive memorial. I was there last year, and when you walk around you can find many angles to take pictures. I posted one from the side near the museum ( post 2989 in the same Q2 topic ). 

Not necessarily a great photo, but historic.  My wife's and my 2nd Covid-19 vaccinations a week late due to weather delays of shipments.

30 minutes ago, Aram Langhans said:

Not necessarily a great photo, but historic.  My wife's and my 2nd Covid-19 vaccinations a week late due to weather delays of shipments.

World champion! I’ll have to wait. But I’m sure I am also good in keeping the distance 😉👍

On 2/22/2021 at 8:01 AM, AaronMRamsey said:

Shot during a King Tide in Ogunquit, ME following a Nor'Easter. The waves were crashing against buildings & over docks. 

Impressive shot and equally impressive that you were out there taking photos under those conditions.  Hope the buildings survived with minimal damage.