Leica Q2 images, Post them here !

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early Morning in the Ayrshire country side Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Black and White... Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Good morning, everyone! Finally was able to get out again the other day to capture another sunrise in Ogunquit, ME! ISO 50, f/8, 1.3 sec.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

23 hours ago, AaronMRamsey said:

Here's a handheld image during a Nor'Easter in Southern Maine at f/5.6, ISO 200, 1/40th. Love how the snowflakes really pop with this camera! 

Wonderful image.  I’ve always believed that the best pictures are made under the worst weather conditions.  

On 1/3/2021 at 2:48 PM, ibramr said:

Leica Q2, Washington, DC, at f1.7 at Roosevelt Memorial.  I tried to repeat a shot taken few months ago with 28 Summilux at f1.4, here.  Which one do you prefer? Please advise.  And,  more on the Memorial is here.

I like the 28 Summilux at f1.4 more, the colors and the rendering.

13 hours ago, Snooopy said:

I love the tones in this photo and the composition.  Only think that would have improved it is if you had captured the walker a bit sooner so they were more to the left third of the photo.  I don't think cropping the left would  help as I like the building on the left framing the edge.  Nice.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:32 AM, dtusk said:

My beautiful bride.

L1020424-2 by David Tuskowski, on Flickr

Congratulations and my it be a long and happy union.  I am celebrating my 47th year this year and hope to  have many more with my lovely bride.

Aram

On 1/24/2021 at 6:58 PM, Aram Langhans said:

Congratulations and my it be a long and happy union.  I am celebrating my 47th year this year and hope to  have many more with my lovely bride.

Aram

Thank you Aram.  Wishing you many more happy years too.

Visited Mystic CT on this past Saturday.  Took a few pictures.  Brought the Q2 and the Canon with the 24-70.  Used the Q2 the whole time.  Here are a few pictures I took.  You can see the whole album on my Flickr.

L1020715 by David Tuskowski, on Flickr

L1020737-Edit by David Tuskowski, on Flickr

L1020757-2 by David Tuskowski, on Flickr