Leica Q2 images, Post them here !

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early Morning in the Ayrshire country side Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Black and White... Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Good morning, everyone! Finally was able to get out again the other day to capture another sunrise in Ogunquit, ME! ISO 50, f/8, 1.3 sec.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Snooopy said:

I love this image. There’s so much right about it. Leading lines. Woman silhouette. Long shadow. B&W. Perfect. 👏👏👏

Good to be able to contribute again.  I've been Qless for quite some time.  Sold my Q, looking to get a Q2, wow, did that take longer than I thought.  Just got it home, juiced up the battery, upgraded the firmware, walked out the back door, and shot the first thing I saw.  I'll get back into the shooting mode, this camera is a lot different.  Here you go, be easy on me.

3 hours ago, MikeD70 said:

Good to be able to contribute again.  I've been Qless for quite some time.  Sold my Q, looking to get a Q2, wow, did that take longer than I thought.  Just got it home, juiced up the battery, upgraded the firmware, walked out the back door, and shot the first thing I saw.  I'll get back into the shooting mode, this camera is a lot different.  Here you go, be easy on me.

Not too much to go easy on.  Looks pretty darn good to me.  Nice selective focus and great tones and textures.  Only think I would say is the splash of light in the lower left is distracting and could be toned down or perhaps, dare I say, cloned out?  I know that might be blasphemy to many.  YMMV.

Aram

PS.  Thanks for the "Likes" on my barn and windmill shots. 

On 1/17/2021 at 6:37 PM, Case68 said:

Bonita Well, remnant of a 1930's cattle-ranching operation. Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, SW Arizona.

You captured an important image.  Nothing romantic about the hard work represented by these remains. Thanks for posting

Here's a long exposure at 120 seconds, f/11, ISO 50 off the famous Marginal Way in Ogunquit, ME. Exposure bracketing involved for proper sky exposure. 

Here's a handheld image during a Nor'Easter in Southern Maine at f/5.6, ISO 200, 1/40th. Love how the snowflakes really pop with this camera! 

Dog walker's dawn (rather similar to "Dawn on Hampstead Heath" which I posted some time ago on the Landscape and Travel forum—but perhaps sufficiently different to post here). Q2, today at 07.17: 1/30, f/2 ISO1250.